- May 1, 2017
- Posted by: admin
- Category: blog
Many real-life television programs take plastic surgery as a theme for their rings. Typical stories are presented about a realistic person who has performed a cosmetic operation for some of the defective points in his appearance, which are repaired by cosmetic surgery. Beauty programs have a positive effect when you reinforce the idea that no one should live with a cosmetic defect that can be repaired by surgery or treatment. Hair loss, for example, is one of the easiest blemishes that need surgery or treatment to restore lost hair.
Lost hair repair works are generally accepted, not a trifle, but on the contrary, they are a measure of self-confidence as well as the way others receive you. The understanding of beauty goes beyond the positive aspect of the negative aspect when others understand that it has become a way for a person to become someone else. Hair restoration and other cosmetic surgeries can repair cosmetic blemishes, strengthen your appearance and restore your true appearance. However, surgery cannot make you someone else. Professional actors may resort to cosmetic surgery to make them look like celebrities to their tradition on stage, but the actor understands at the time that he is not the person he intends to imitate.
Cosmetic programs may encourage you to check for hair restoration. The best way to achieve success in hair restoration is to be sure that the process is completely specific to your features. You and your hair restoration doctor must work together to achieve the optimal product that fits your needs.
Hair transplantation is the best option
When you are transplanting your hair, which is your unique characteristic, you should be aware of some considerations. First, your expectations of post-operation results after hair transplantation. Second, the degree of hair loss is a main factor. Hair quality, hair color, hair color compatibility with scalp color, hair density on the scalp, wrinkle grade in scalp hair, angle of hair growth from the bulb and natural hair direction on the scalp are the other factors of consideration.
If you have a mild hair loss and you are not yet 25 years old, it is best for you to have a treatment with a hair restoration method to make it suitable for hair transplantation. The degree of hair loss and quality of the hair itself are unique to your individual personality.
Realistic Expectations of hair transplant
It is also important that you agree with a hair restoration professional on the realistic expectations of your hair transplant process. Results that have been successful in the first stage can be a development of expectations, requiring discussion between the patient and the lost hair restoration specialist. For example:
- One patient is interested in the “natural” and “non-discovery” of hair transplantation, fearing the appearance of “artificial hair” associated with the first periods of hair transplant history.
- The doctor has achieved the patient’s desire by individual transplantation and fine hair, which provides normal sensation but not the most intensity. The use of individual implantation technique and fine hair create a natural appearance.
- After the success of the initial stage of the hair transplant, the patient decides the goal of “non-discovery”, which must be replaced with the goal of “maximum density”.
- Is “maximum density” a realistic expectation of the patient? If the patient has an appropriate amount of donor hair in the black area of the head, which is the heavy area of hair, the maximum density can be your target at additional stages of the transplantation process. Nevertheless, the result will be a “head full of hair” more than the patient had hoped in advance. If the patient has a persistent hair loss pattern due to male factors, the hair restoration specialist may advise his patient not to pour use the donor area for “maximum density”. Doctors recommend that the donor hair should be retained for future hair loss.
- The development of patient expectations may result in additional procedures and additional costs that may not be necessary. If the patient and the hair restoration specialist maintain good communication and remain in agreement with the best result of the patient, they will be able to reduce the costs.
Hair transplant is a unique process
It will not be acceptable if you tell your doctor that you want to make a hair transplant like your friend’s. That would be an unacceptable restriction. In this case, you mean that you want to be your friend. However, if you and your hair restoration professional agree that hair transplantation is designed with your unique features, you can expect a very successful outcome like the ones you liked in your friend. Your expectation should not be “similar” to your friend or any other model, but the appearance that expresses you and your character will be the best expression.